Explain, please.

I keep hoping that the world, in its wisdom, will eventually realize how much better off they might be with me as Emperor.
I would, of course, be open to suggestions and compromise, be totally benevolent, fair and wise.

It should be noted that these things aren't just quirks or biased opinions. They are absolute truths (admittedly not obvious to everyone). Just trust me on this.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

UNTIL I'm Emperor ... buying gas in the USA

As previously posted [Canadians Getting Gassed...] as Emperor I will be giving the gas companies some tough love for their inability to handle Canadian credit cards at US gas stations.

There is a fix.  Kludge is more accurate. Why this code would be written into the pumps' wee brains rather than doing the job properly to accept alphanumeric codes is a mystery.  Also puzzling is why the oil companies aren't telling anyone.

I don't know the original source of this, but it came to me through my banker.  At great expense, I arranged a field trip to Florida to test this out -- wouldn't want to disappoint you.

Ready?

When the pump god asks for your postal code, punch in the numbers from your postal code plus two zeroes.  For example, your pc is "M4E 1G7".  You punch in "41700".  And pump away..

No comments:

Post a Comment