Explain, please.

I keep hoping that the world, in its wisdom, will eventually realize how much better off they might be with me as Emperor.
I would, of course, be open to suggestions and compromise, be totally benevolent, fair and wise.

It should be noted that these things aren't just quirks or biased opinions. They are absolute truths (admittedly not obvious to everyone). Just trust me on this.

Wednesday, July 19, 2017




Your Emperor-to-be (or not-to-be; I'm getting old and impatient and the support is not yet a wave of tsunaminess) has decided to stray into more varied and sensitive waters.  

I was heartened by the total lack of disagreement and negative comment on my Trump-is-a-dick post.  

The total lack of agreement or comment of any kind I took as further evidence of the people's apathy and need for a fair, benevolent, yet stern Emperor.

You have been warned.

No comments:

Post a Comment